This Week's 8 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments
From Rita Ora's feather skirt to Cheryl's STUNNING white dress we recap on the best fashion moments from the last week.
1. Brave! Iggy Azalea wears a VERY revealing top at the airport #cheeky
Monochrome was obviously the order of the day for Iggy Iggs! Picture: Getty
2. Proof the palazzo trousers are back in fashion! Nicole S looks glam in this black and pink outfit
Nicole completed her look with a sleeked back bun and bright lippy. Picture: Splash
3. Frankie stuck to an all-black theme in this lace top and high-waisted trousers- we LOVE it!
You would NEVER believe Frankie had just had a baby... look at that bod! Picture: Getty
4. Looking red hot! Ellie Goulding makes sure ALL eyes are on her in this backless floor length dress
Silk can be VERY unforgiving, but with a bod like Ellie's it's no wonder she wants to show it off. Picture: Getty
5. Chic! Mother Monster Lady Gaga's stepped back in time in this sixties inspired red-and-white dress
We're used to seeing Gaga in something a little more crazy but this is a look we could certainly get used to. Picture: Getty
6. Very fashion, darling! Rita looks like she could take flight in this feather skirt
Teamed with a simple shirt and red lips Rita has got her look on point. Picture: PA
7. Jade looks every inch the fashionista in this mid-length burnt orange pleated skirt and stripped tee
The Little Mix star isn't afraid to experiment with a little colour clash with the bright green bag. It's certainly a look that works! Picture: Instagram
8. What a STUNNER! Cheryl always sets the bar high with her gorgeous dresses, no-one can ever compete!
Cheryl Fernandez-Versini showed a cheeky bit of leg as she helped Ant and Dec celebrate their 40th birthdays. Picture: Getty