This Week's 8 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments (16th July)
From Perrie's party to Wireless festival, our celebrities have been nailing their fashion looks left, right and centre.
1. Perrie Edwards throws a hippie inspired 23rd birthday party and SLAYS it in the fashion stakes.
Our favourite boho girl made sure that the theme complimented her perfectly. Could anyone else pull off a hippie theme quite like this lovely lady? Picture: Instagram
2. Danielle Peazer and Jade Thirwall cosy up at Perrie's party...
... and we are beyond obsessed with Danielle's printed skirt. NAILED IT. Picture: Instagram
3. Shay Mitchell is the definition of #HairGoals whilst holidaying on a luxury island.
Hair goals - check. Outfit on point - check. Flawless as ever. Picture: Shay Mitchell Instagram
4. SHE'S BACK. Fergie makes her comeback memorable with a leather inspired bodysuit and jacket.
We're kind of into this full on leather look. Not sure anyone else but her would make it look that effortless, though. Picture: Wireless
5. Rita Ora went seriously short and sparkly in this silver sequinned number - gorgeous!
Rita is never scared to push the fashion boundaries - not a lot of people could get away with a hemline quite this short, but she pulls it off in style! Picture: Getty
6. Kylie and Kris Jenner prove they're two of the most stylish Kardashians on the red carpet
Kylie went for a sleek pastel jumpsuit while her mama went for a lemon patterned dress - and both looked totally smokin'. Photo: Getty
7. Kim Kardashian left little to the imagination in this VERY sheer dress and camo jacket.
Kim stepped out in this barel-there dress and boots in Beverly Hills - and we're seriously impressed with the confidence it takes to rock a totally see through number! Photo: Splash News
8. Rita Ora opts for sporty vibes whilst performing live at Wireless Festival 2016.
Comfort is important whilst on stage as Rita Ora showed when she took to the stage for this years Wireless Festival. Could she look ANY cooler? No, no she couldn't. Picture: Wireless