On Air Now
Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
Capital FM rounds up all the music stars, including Rihanna and Katy Perry, who have made it onto Forbes magazine's Celebrity 100 list.
38. The American rapper came in at number 38 on Forbes' list thanks to another successful twelve months, which saw the release of his joint album 'Watch The Throne' with Kanye West. The pair are currently on a UK tour together in support of the album.
24. Adele's dominance of the music world with her second album '21' pays off - literally - as she comes in at number 24 on the countdown.
16. Beyonce lands at number 16 following the release of her fourth solo album '4' and the revenue earned from her live shows, which included a performance at the Glastonbury Festival in 2011.
11. Just missing out on the top ten, but still a power house in the world of celebrity it's Taylor Swift. The 'Mean' singer grossed over $1 million per night on her 65-date tour.
8. Katy achieved history in 2011 when she became one of only two musicians - the other being Michael Jackson - to score five number one singles from the same album 'Teenage Dream'. The star also completed her 'California Dream's tour in 2011, performing across the world, including in the UK.
6. With earnings of $58 million, Britney enjoyed an incredible 2011, thanks largely to her 'Femme Fatale' world tour and the millions she accumulates through her fragrances.
5. Aside from touring, Lady Gaga made it to number seven on Forbes list thanks to her incredible social media influence, which includes being Twitter's biggest user with more than 24 million followers.
4. Rihanna dominated music in 2011, releasing a host of singles from her album 'Loud' before unveiling another new album 'Talk That Talk' at the end of the year. Alongside that, the 'Rude Boy' singer also played over 100 gigs as part of her 'Loud' world tour.
3. Justin spent much of 2011 recording his new album 'Believe', but that didn't stop him scoring third position on Forbes' latest Celebrity 100 list. Justin's influence came largely from his social influence, which was second only to Lady Gaga, while his breakout hit 'Baby' is the most-watched video in YouTube history.
1. At number one, it's J-Lo! The 'On The Floor' star was unveiled as an American Idol judge in 2011, giving sales of her albums a huge boost. As well as performing at Capital FM's Summertime Ball, the star also released three movies and continued to put out new endorsements.