BRIT Awards 2016 Nominations Launch - All The Must-See Photos From The Party
It was the night we found out who would be batting it out for one of the sought-after awards... and all eyes were on the stars as they took to the red carpet!
1. Jess Glynne went for a slinky black number with a SERIOUSLY daring neckline - gorgeous!
The lady never puts a fashion foot wrong! Picture: PA
2. Jay McGuinness clearly nicked some of these materials from the Strictly wardrobe department
The pattern plus the leopard print shouldn't work... but Jay somehow gets away with it! Picture: Getty
3. Cool and casual! Phillip George kept his patterned shirt cool with a slouchy jumper over the top
The subtle chain is the perfect accessory for a BRIT Awards nominee! Picture: Getty
4. Critics' Choice winner Jack Garratt rocked up to collect his BRIT Award - congratulations!
Well deserved! Picture: Getty
5. George Shelley had the ladies swooning with his all-black outfit and a flash of ankle!
George always looks effortlessly stylish on the red carpet - and the BRIT Awards Nominations Launch was no exception! Picture: Getty
6. Who needs a shirt? Laura Whitmore dares to bare in her blue checked suit
Laura paired her look with some black ankle boots and simple jewellery. Picture: Getty
7. Rudimental brought the SWAG to the red carpet with their own unique style
Bringing bucket hats back into fashion! Picture: Getty
8. We LOVE Ricky Wilson's statement brogues - the Kaiser Chiefs frontman got suited and booted.
9. Kimberly Wyatt looked like a real life princess in this gorgeous pastel blue gown
Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like her?! Picture: Getty