On Air Now
Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
25 October 2019, 10:05 | Updated: 25 October 2019, 11:51
Capital East Midlands - Nottingham Winter Wonderland November 2019 Terms & Conditions
Nottingham Winter Wonderland Competition, November 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Nottingham Winter Wonderland’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 4th November 2019 to 1st December 2019 on Capital East Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 06.00am on Monday 4thNovember 2019 and close at 11.59pm on Sunday 1stDecember 2019.
4. Five winners are selected at random from all of the eligible entrants.
5. The winners are notified by email
6. Entrants must be 18 or over to be eligible.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Five winners will receive;
Winter Wonderland VIP Ticket, this includes:
- 4 complimentary tickets for an ice skating session (must be redeemed in one session)
- 4 drinks, 1 per person (this is a max of 4 drinks up to the value of £20) to be redeemed in Sur La Piste only
- 1 food voucher up to the value of £40 to be redeemed against food at Sur La Piste only
9. Alcohol will only be served to over 18’s and ID may be required
10. Winners must pre book their table at Sur La Piste to redeem their food and drink voucher
11. Prize is only valid for 2018’s Winter Wonderland and is non-transferrable. No substitute prize will be offered.
12. The winner can choose the day they redeem their prize, but it must be taken before December 31st 2019
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.