On Air Now
The Capital Weekender with JJ 7pm - 10pm
8 July 2019, 10:41 | Updated: 8 July 2019, 10:46
'WIN A LUXURY PLAYA EXPERIENCE IN NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE FOR YOU AND YOUR MATES!' July 2019 Terms & Conditions
Playa Day Club July 2019 Competition
Capital East Mids
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) apply to ‘Win a luxury Playa Experience In Nottingham City Centre for you and your mates!’ competition ("the Competition") which will run from 12pm Monday 8th July 2019 to 12pm Tuesday 6thAugust 2019 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital East Midlands.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.comand register their details. Online entry will open at 12pm Monday 8th July 2019 and close at 12pm Tuesday 6thAugust 2019. Entrants must go online and answer a multiple-choice question and register their details.
5. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct and eligible entries and will be contacted on Tuesday 6thAugust 2019.
6. If we cannot contact the winner after 3 attempts, we will pick another winner at random.
7. The competition is running across Capital East Midlands station - there will be one (1) winner.
8. Entrants must be 18 or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. One winner will receive;
A table for 8 in the Laurence Henry Restaurant followed by a pool pod for 8 people. This includes £50 per person to be spent on food and drinks on site. Once the £50 has been used, winners must pay for remaining refreshments whilst at the venue.
11. Dates are subject to availability and prize can only be used on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays.
12. There will be no substitutions on the prize details and no cash alternative is offered.
13. Winner’s details will be shared with Mellors Events Group for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
14. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.