Nottingham Panthers - Terms & Conditions
Nottingham Panthers Tickets on Capital East Midlands June 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Nottingham Panthers Tickets’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 10th August 2018 to 30th March 2019 on Capital East Midlands.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must
- Send a text message with the word PANTHERS to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entrants are selected to win at random and called back.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older. Employees of Global and their associates are not eligible to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 7. A pair of tickets to see Nottingham Panthers at their next home game
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.