Capital East Mids: Nottingham Winter Wonderland
9 November 2018, 16:42 | Updated: 9 November 2018, 16:46
Capital East Midlands - Nottingham Winter Wonderland November 2018 Terms & Conditions
Nottingham Winter Wonderland Competition, November 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Nottingham Winter Wonderland’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 15th November 2018 to 2nd December 2018 on Capital East Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01am on 15th November 2018 and close at 11.59pm on 2nd December 2018.
4. Five winners are selected at random from all of the eligible entrants.
5. The winners are notified by email
6. Entrants must be 18 or over to be eligible.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Five winners will receive;
Winter Wonderland VIP Ticket, this includes:
- 4 complimentary tickets for an ice skating session
- 4 drinks, 1 per person (this is a max of 4 drinks up to the value of £20) to be redeemed in Sur La Piste only
- 1 food voucher up to the value of £40 to be redeemed against food at Sur La Piste only
9. Alcohol will only be served to over 18’s and ID may be required
10. Winners must pre book their table at Sur La Piste to redeem their food and drink voucher
11. Prize is only valid for 2018’s Winter Wonderland and is non-transferrable. No substitute prize will be offered.
12. The winner can choose the day they redeem their prize, but it must be taken before December 31st 2018
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.