Capital East Midlands: Capital Unlocked With Leicester College
Capital East Midlands
October and November 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Capital Unlocked radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 29th October 2018 to Sunday 11th November 2018 on Capital East Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com and register their details by clicking through to Capital Unlocked’s Eventbrite page. Online entry will open at 06:00 on 29th of October 2018 and close when 300 of the tickets have been taken. The online page will be closed on the 11th of November at 23:59 or before if all tickets are taken
4. Listeners can claim their tickets by going online to capitalfm.com and following the link to Eventbrite. Each person can claim a maximum of 4 tickets.
6. Entry is restricted to 14, 15, 16 and 17 year olds and proof of ID will be needed to gain entry to the event make sure this is adhered to.
6. Each ticket enables access to Capital Unlocked with Marvin Humes on 15th November 2018 at Arkade, Blueprint Leicester.
7. The ticket will be in the form of an e-ticket, and must be shown upon entry.
8. Each ticket also comes with a free mocktail and entry into the random prize draw that will take place on the night to win a £250 Highcross Giftcard and Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) - 38 mm - silver aluminium.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.