Students Lose Everything After Radford Fire
9 April 2015, 06:09 | Updated: 30 March 2016, 13:50
Capital's been told 40 students lost all their possessions in a fire at a block of flats in Radford.
An evacuation was carried out at the student accommodation when the fire started last Monday.
Shahin Munir - from Nottingham University - has been speaking to Capital about what happened.
She said: "One girl that had come back broke down completely - watching her room go up in flames, it's absolutely heartbreaking.
"To see it all go up in flames - not just for the students themselves - but for those people who've put time and effort and money into it really is a big shame."
She's now raising money to help everyone affected replace their things - http://gogetfunding.com/project/nottinghamstudentfire