Global's Make Some Noise Day: It's a Wrap! We've raised £2,731,104
16 September 2021, 12:49 | Updated: 8 October 2021, 19:08
Although it might be the end of Global's Make Some Noise day, you can still donate using the methods listed below...
People would be lost without the small and local charities that Make Some Noise supports. Small charities are at the heart of local communities, but they can often go unnoticed until they are needed.
By donating to Global’s Make Some Noise, you can help small charities be there to improve people’s lives in your community and across the UK.
Make Some Noise believes everyone deserves to feel safe, feel well, feel included and feel prepared. So, they work across four key areas: providing shelter and safety, supporting physical and mental health, improving life skills, and preventing isolation.
Here’s how you can donate to make a big difference to small charities.
Ways to donate
You can also donate over the phone by calling 0345 373 33 33. The line is open 24/7 and dedicated to Global’s Make Some Noise. Calls are charged at your local network rate.
- £5 could provide 15 minutes of telephone support for a parent of a child with a life-threatening condition who is experiencing a crisis.
- £10 could provide training to 9 new telephone befrienders so they can support isolated people living with sight loss.
- £15 could provide an hour of counselling to support a young carer’s mental health.
- £30 could help build a young person’s confidence and life skills through friendship with a mentor.
- £60 could mean a support worker can visit five families to provide practical care for children with special educational needs and disabilities.
To donate £5 text Capital5
To donate £10 text Capital10
To donate £20 text Capital20
To donate £30 text Capital30
to 70766 100% of your donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise 16 and over only. Standard network charges may apply Ts&Cs are at makesomenoise.com
Been fundraising for Make Some Noise? Pay in your money here
And don’t forget to tune in to Capital on Friday 8th October to join us in making some noise for small charities that are improving people’s lives.
Find out more here.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or need help donating, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Global’s Make Some Noise is an appeal operated by Global Charities Limited, a registered charity in England & Wales (1091657) & Scotland (SC041475).