Run 2 Music Competition- T's & C's
8 March 2019, 11:48 | Updated: 20 March 2019, 15:44
[Run 2 Music Competition] on [Capital Brighton], [March 2019]
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at [https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/]) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘[Run 2 Music Competition]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from [20.03.19] to [08.04.19] on [Capital Brighton] (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to [https://www.capitalfm.com/brighton/] and register their details. Online entry will open at [16:00] [20.03.19] and close at [17:00] on [08.04.19].
- [Entrants must enter the question on the online competition form.].
- [The winner is selected at random and will be notified].
- [Must be 18 or over to enter.]
- [Multiple entries – one of the below lines must be included:]
EITHER Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- [The prize is two free entries to Run 2 Music and an overnight stay in the Malmaison.
- Terms and Conditions and restrictions for the overnight stay at Malmaison.
- Stay can be used Sunday – Thursday.
- Not valid weekends or bank holidays.
- Valid until the 31st of December 2019.
- Non peak dates such as Christmas, Easter etc…
- Subject to availability (August will be a struggle for us to accommodate)
- Guests need to book as far in advance as possible. Once booked the date is non transferrable.
- Includes full breakfast for 2 the following morning.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.