On Air Now
The Capital Late Show With Marvin Humes 10pm - 1am
6 September 2018, 13:10 | Updated: 17 September 2018, 15:09
Monster Co Branded Content Campaign on Capital Birmingham, September 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Monster Con Branded Content Campaign’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 10th September 2018 to 19th September 2018 on Capital Birmingham (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.capitalfm.com/birmingham/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 10th September and close at 23:59 on the 19th September 2018.
4. One winner is selected at random from all of the eligible entrants.
5. The winner is notified by phone.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over to be eligible.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Tickets will either be emailed across to the winner or they can collect the tickets at the Box Office/Guest-List, whichever the winner prefers. The event runs from the 21st – 23rd September and the winner can pick any date/time-slot they would like over the 3 days. The ticket gets the winner entry to the event and a session on The Monster inflatable.
The food and drink will be redeemable via vouchers
Within the merchandise bag includes T-shirts, Baseball Caps and Tutu’s!
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.