Capital Midlands - Sean Paul - May 2019
13 May 2019, 14:31 | Updated: 14 May 2019, 11:33
Terms and Conditions for Sean Paul Competition
Sean Paul on Capital East Midlands and Capital Birmingham - May 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Creamfields radio competition (the “Competition") which will run between Monday 13th May 2019 and Friday 17th May 2019 on Capital Birmingham and Capital East Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “GET” and their answer to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- If the first listener doesn’t answer their phone when called, another listener will be called and so on until a winner is found.
- Entrants must be 18 or over to enter the competition.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the listener must answer their phone and provide the correct answer to be deemed the winner and awarded the prize.
- The winner and their chosen companion must be available on Saturday 1 June 2019 to participate in the prize.
Each winner will receive the following:
- 2 x General admission tickets to see Sean Paul at the Motorpoint Arena in Nottingham on Saturday 1st June 2019.
- Travel costs and spending money must be provided by the prize winner.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.