Capital Birmingham: Malmaison Competition 2018
27 July 2018, 16:45 | Updated: 28 September 2018, 09:20
Terms and Conditions for the Malmaison Competition
Malmaison Birmingham on Capital Birmingham, July, August, September, October, November 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/birmingham/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Malmaison Birmingham’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run Thursday 26th July – Friday 27th July, Thursday 30th August – Friday 31st August, Thursday 27th September – Friday 28th September 2018, Thursday 25th October – Friday 26th October and Thursday 29th November – Friday 30th November on Capital Birmingham.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the number as specified on air by the presenters (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air].
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- The mechanic shall be a simple question and answer on air with the presenters. If the caller gets the question right they have won the prize, the producers decision is final. The entrants shall be selected at random from all of the eligible entrants. They shall then be contacted via telephone by the Capital producer who shall make sure they are the correct age and eligible to play.
- The winner will be determined on air once they have got the question correct
- All entrants must be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Overnight stay at Malmaison Birmingham (1 Wharfside St, Birmingham B1 1RD) in a standard double/twin room DBB. Eating off of the Prix Fixe menu, 3 courses and a bottle of house wine. Rooms, restaurant table and menu subject to availability. Breakfast is not included. Expires 6 months after prize is given – once the voucher is sent out to the winner from the Friday competition round then the 6 months begins. Malmasion will send a voucher each month (after the Friday competition round) to the winner and they may claim by speaking to a member of the team to book.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion