Win Birmingham Pride Tickets
Win 4 x Birmingham Pride VIP Weekend Tickets, May 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions//) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Win 4 x Birmingham Pride VIP Weekend Tickets’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 26th April 2019 to Tuesday 21st May 2019 on Capital Birmingham (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 06:00 on Friday 26th April and close at 10:00 on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
- Entrants must correctly answer the question at capitalfm.com to be entered into the prize draw. Winner will be selected at random from all correct and valid entries. Winner will be contacted by telephone to arrange prize distribution. If incorrect telephone number is provided, or selected entrant does not answer their telephone within a 24-hour period, another winner may be selected.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will win 4 x Birmingham Pride VIP Weekend Tickets. Each ticket entitles the bearer entry into the Birmingham Pride festival on Saturday 25th May and Sunday 26th May 2019, access to the ‘Front Stage Inner Circle’, Priority Bar for Main Stage, Cabaret Marquee, and Penthouse VIP Lounge, a glass of champagne on arrival each day, a food buffet each day, and meet and greet with selected artists in the Penthouse VIP Lounge. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.