The Vamps Promise "Fun" And "Excitement" On Newly Announced UK Tour - Video
13 February 2014, 14:27
The 'Can We Dance' four-piece chat exclusively to Capital about what they have in store for the tour.
The Vamps have opened up exclusively to Capital about their newly announced UK tour and promised "a lot of energy" and a very special show.
The 'Wildheart' four-piece will perform 14 dates up and down the UK from September this year, and have said the show itself will all be about having fun with their fans.
"We cannot wait to get out on our first tour, it's going to be amazing," Brad revealed exclusively to Capital, while Tristan added: "At the moment we've been in a van and now they've let us have a bus, so we're excited about that!
"There'll be a lot of energy on stage," Brad teased. "We want to do something fun, we want it to be a show not just, like, a standard gig.
"We want people to be surprised and excited," he added.
The boys have just come off supporting Taylor Swift on her 'Red' tour in the UK, and shared a picture on Twitter thanking the '22' star for the opportunity.
Tickets for The Vamps' new UK tour go on sale from 26th April.
Check out The Vamps' full UK tour dates below:
- Sheffield City Hall – 23rd September
- Newcastle City Hall – 25th September
- Glasgow SECC Clyde Auditorium – 27th September
- Glasgow SECC Clyde Auditorium – 28th September
- Manchester O2 Apollo – 1st October
- Manchester O2 Apollo – 2nd October
- Liverpool Echo Arena – 4th October
- Birmingham NIA – 5th October
- Brighton Centre – 8th October
- Cheltenham Centre – 9th October
- Cardiff Motorpoint Arena – 11th October
- Bournemouth BIC – 12th October
- London Eventim Apollo – 14th October
- London Eventim Apollo – 15th October