9 Stages Of A Celeb Relationship As Told By Taylor Swift's Dating History
Taylor Swift's happily coupled up with Tom Hiddleston, but we've spotted a few things that happen in ALL of her previous relationships to date...
1. First you have to get caught by the paps, introducing your romance to the world
ALL of Taylor Swift's relationships seem to become public knowledge thanks to those sneaky paps... and what better way to introduce your new relationship to the world? As well as Harry Styles, Tay was also caught out by the snappers when she first started dating Calvin Harris and her current beau, Tom Hiddleston too. Picture: Splash
2. Your first major milestone is to meet the parents
Taylor got the awkward parent meeting out of the way within the first month of getting together with Tom, first taking him to Nashville to meet the Swifts, then heading to Suffolk to hang out with Tom's mum. N'aww. Picture: Goff
3. ... Then you've got to meet the cats, Meredith and Olivia
Arguably the MOST crucial test in your relationship with Tay... if Meredith and Olivia don't like you, you can consider yourself dumped (probably). Picture: Instagram
4. Then you make your first official public appearance together
You KNOW all the world's paparazzi are going to want a piece of your new relationship, so the first time you hit up the red carpet together HAS to be perfect.
5. You've GOT to get in with the squad
It's a well known fact that Taylor has a super close group of mates, so if you can get in with them, you're golden. Picture: Instagram
6. Goofing around and being silly together is essential
Taylor doesn't take life too seriously, so she needs a bae that's happy to goof around with her and the occasional bit of dress up is very welcome! Picture: Instagram
7. Becoming serious #CoupleGoals is an occupational hazard
Of course, when you're one half of a pop power couple, becoming #RelationshipGoals is a by-product of your newfound love too. Picture: Instagram
8. If you happen to break up, an image reinvention is on the cards
Hey, sometimes things don't work out... but what better excuse to hit the hardy and totally reinvent yourself from good girl to vamp overnight? Sometimes it's got to be done!
9. And of course ALL break ups and exes need a number one hit written about them, duh!
Well, she is kind of famous for the break up ballad... no hard feelings chaps, but a girl's got to get the inspiration for those number one hits! Photo: Press Association