On Air Now
Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
8 August 2012, 10:06
The X Factor judge issues a new statement after his fourth child was delivered stillborn earlier this month.
Take That's Gary Barlow says he has been overwhelmed by the support of fans after his new baby girl was delivered stillborn.
Gary and his wife Dawn announced earlier this week that they had been left "devastated" by the death of their fourth child, who they had called Poppy.
In a message on Twitter this morning (8th August), the 'Progress' star thanked fans who had sent their condolences via the social-networking website.
"Your kind words and lovely messages are overwhelming," Gary wrote. "Thank you."
Gary and Dawn have vowed to give Poppy "a beautiful funeral" and said their priority was to continue "loving our three children with all our hearts".
On Tuesday (7th August), Robbie Williams became the first member of Take That to publicly express his condolences to Gary.
In a message on his website, Robbie wrote: "My thoughts are with Gary, Dawn and family right now."
The couple announced that they were expecting their fourth child back in April, around the same time Robbie confirmed he was expecting his first child with wife Ayda.