9 Things To Expect From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour
She's been the Queen of Pop for over 30 years - but what can we expect from Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour? Find out here…
1. She's GOT to perform some of her old classics
We NEED a bit of 'Vogue' or 'Like A Prayer' in our lives - Madge HAS to bust out at least one of the old faves, surely?
2. Madonna will no doubt be putting her dancers to shame with he incredible body!
The lady is FIFTY SIX!!! We are literally in awe of her incredible muscle tone!
3. We'll be seeing a LOT of revealing outfits
She's definitely not shy of showing off a bit of flesh - even flashing her bum on the Grammys red carpet. We can only imagine the outfits she will bring out for her tour! Picture: Getty
4. We don't think there will be any capes making an appearance….
Yeah… imagine what the insurance premiums would be for that wardrobe choice! Picture: PA
5. If she falls she WILL get up and carry on as if nothing ever happened
Our Madge is a consummate professional, as she proved at the BRIT Awards after taking a backwards tumble down three steps and still getting back up and putting on a faultless show.
6. She will be turning up to the venues incognito
She is the queen of disguise after all! Picture: Splash
7. Could Kanye West be joining her on stage for an impromptu performance?
She described him as the male version of her, but could Kanye pop along and drop a rap verse on one of her tracks?
8. There will DEFINITELY be some seriously energetic dance routines
With 30 years experience under her (suspender) belt, Madonna sure knows how to put on a show - and her energetic dance routines and amazing staging never disappoints. Picture: Getty
9. Nicki Minaj could pop by for a guest performance of their joint track, 'B***h I'm Madonna'
Two of music's strongest women sharing the stage together? How AMAZING would that be on tour?