Kanye West And Kim Kardashian's Wedding: 9 Things To Expect From Their Big Day
It's destined to be one of the biggest showbiz weddings of the year, and rumours suggest these two will tie the knot in Paris this month. But just what WILL Kim and Kanye come up with for their big day? Here's a few ideas...
1. Kim's Dress... And Will Kanye Outshine Her?
Kim's been married before and WOWED with her dress choice then, what look will she go for this time? And more importantly... will Kanye wear white as well?
2. Wedding Guest List.... Who's Allowed In?
We'll be VERY surprised if stars like Beyonce and Chris Martin don't swing by to pass on their congratulations to the newlyweds... but there's probably a few people who's invites might get "lost in the mail".
3. The All-Important Wedding Cake... Prepare For Excess
Both Kim and Kanye love a bit of glamour so don't expect your standard fruit cake of victoria sponge on this occasion.
4. It's All About Location, Location, Location...
Rumours suggest the showbiz couple want to tie the know in the most romantic city in the world... Paris!
5. This Pair Know How To Make An Arrival
Whether they'll take a romantic ride up to the church on a horse-drawn carriage or parachute in from a helicopter... don't expect their entrance to be quiet.
6. Keeping It All About Family And Friends
Kanye and Kim have previously said that, despite the media interest, they want to keep their big day all about family, so the Kardashian clan will be out in force to celebrate.
7. Kanye's Wedding Vows... Bring On The Ego!
We have LITERALLY no idea what to expect when Kanye takes the mic to profess his love for Ms. K... but here's an idea of how he could start.
8. Wedding Gifts: What Do You Buy The Couple Who Has Everything?
Just throwing some ideas out there.... a speed boat (who doesn't want one?), a sexy mask (for the wedding night), a gold throne (obvs) or... a stress relief ball.
9. Their Wedding Song For That All-Important First Dance
Which song will Kim and Kanye pick for this big moment? Maybe 'Crazy In Love' by Beyonce? #JustSaying.