Girls Aloud Launch Their 'Ten' UK Tour In Newcastle
The 'Something New' five-piece kicked off their highly anticipated reunion show with a huge performance in Cheryl Cole's home city of Newcastle. Check out all the highlights right here on Capital...
1. Girls Aloud Get Emotional While Kicking Off Their 'Ten' Arena Tour
Cheryl Cole was noticeably fighting back tears during the tour's opening night and told the crowd there was nowhere she would rather be. Picture: Getty
2. Girls Aloud Return With Their 'Ten' UK Tour With A Show In Newcastle
The 'Beautiful 'Cause You Love Me' stars opened their reunion tour with an explosive show featuring all of the band's biggest pop hits to date. Picture: WENN
3. Cheryl Cole Shows Off Her New Back Tattoo During The First Girls Aloud Tour Date
The 'Call My name' star has had a giant rose inked onto her lower back and showed the ink off for the first time this week in concert. Picture: WENN
4. Girls Aloud Pose In Their Stage Outfits As They Thrill Fans In Newcastle
The UK girl band opted for metallic look corset outfits for the opening night of their new tour, after returning with new compilation 'Ten - The Hits' at the end of 2012. Picture: WENN
5. Cheryl Cole Crouches Down To Show Off Her Rose Tattoo
The 'Under The Sun' singer's revealing tour outfits gave fans a full view of her latest body art. Picture: WENN
6. Cheryl Cole Turns Her Back On The Newcastle Audience While Performing A Girls Aloud Hit
The band's setlist included some of their most well known songs like 'Love Machine' and 'Call The Shots'.