Adele And LMFAO Top UK iTunes Top Album And Singles Of 2011
9 December 2011, 12:53 | Updated: 9 December 2011, 15:35
The 'Set Fire To The Rain' singer tops the digital retailer's charts for 2011.
Adele has been named the UK iTunes top selling artist of the year.
The 'Someone Like You' singer achieved the top selling album with the record breaking '21'.
Rihanna's 'Loud' came in at second place with Bruno Mars in third with 'Doo-Wops And Hooligans' and Lady Gaga trailing in seventh place for 'Born This Way'.
Adele also managed to grab second spot in the top selling singles of 2011 missing out to LMFAO's huge hit 'Party Rock Anthem'.
The singer had further success across the pond by scoring the top album and single awards on the US iTunes chart.
Meanwhile, Adele was recently pictured for the first time in public following her successful throat surgery.
iTunes Top Selling Songs Of 2011:
1. LMFAO feat Lauren Bennett & GoonRock, 'Party Rock Anthem'
2. Adele, 'Someone Like You'
3. Maroon 5, 'Moves Like Jagger'
4. Jessie J feat. B.o.B, 'Price Tag'
5. Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo,'Give Me Everything'
6. Bruno Mars, 'Grenade'
7. Adele, 'Rolling In The Deep'
8. Jennifer Lopez, 'On The Floor'
9. Drake, 'What's My Name?'
10. Rihanna feat Calvin Harris, 'We Found Love'
iTunes Top Selling Albums Of 2011:
1. Adele, '21'
2. Rihanna, 'Loud'
3. Bruno Mars, 'Doo-Wops & Hooligans'
4. Ed Sheeran, '+ (Deluxe Version)'
5. Chase & Status, 'No More Idols'
6. Jessie J, 'Who You Are (Platinum Edition)'
7. Lady Gaga, 'Born This Way'
8. Tinie Tempah, 'Disc-Overy'
9. Coldplay, 'Mylo Xyloto'
10. Various Artists, N'ow That's What I Call Music! 79'