Stitches Shawn Mendes
Full Terms & Conditions
Fear Fest Competition on Capital Yorkshire, October 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Fear Festival’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 24th October 2016 to Friday 28th October 2016 on Capital Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word FEAR and their answer to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. The presenter will ask a question based around an audio clip. Contestants must answer the question correctly to have a chance of winning. A competitor will be chosen at random from all correct entries and selected to play on-air.
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the presenter) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. Contestants will be notified on-air by the presenter if they have won.
7. Over 18’s only.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Four VIP tickets each day to Fear Festival in Sheffield on Saturday 29th August 2016
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.