Blinded By Your Grace Part 2 Stormzy feat. MNEK Download 'Blinded By Your Grace Part 2' on iTunes
Full Terms & Conditions
Bieber Comp 2016 on Capital Yorkshire, October 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to 'Bieber Comp’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 17/10/16 to 21/10/16 on Capital Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Send a text message with the “PLAY” AND their answer to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. Breakfast: An audio clip will be played of the presenters completing a task. Contestants must guess which option they think will be the outcome. Two opposing entrants will be randomly selected to play on air. The winner will be the contestant with the nearest to the correct answer.
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the presenter) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. Over 14s only.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.