Beautiful Trauma Pink Download 'Beautiful Trauma' on iTunes
Full Terms & Conditions
Don’t Drink & Ink Competition on Capital Yorkshire, August 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Don’t Drink & Ink’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 8th August 2016 to Monday 15th August 2016 on Capital Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition entrants will be required to email a picture of their tattoo to email@example.com and detail the story behind the tattoo and why they want it covering up. Entry will open at 6am Monday 8th August 2016 and will close on Thursday 11th August 2016 at 10am.
4. By submitting an image via email, you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the image: so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use it in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
5. Capital will put together a judging panel to find three finalists. The top three 'worst' tattoos will be put up for a public vote on the Capital FM website (http://www.capitalfm.com). This will consist of members of the Capital Breakfast Yorkshire production team and a representative from the Black Eye Tattoo studio.
6. Entrants will be judged on the following criteria:
7. The winner will be the finalist with the most public votes.
8. All finalists will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another finalist selected.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. The Tattooing of Minors Act 1969 makes it illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to get a tattoo. Entry is therefore open to those aged 18 and over only. Parental consent is not accepted and proof of age is required in the form of any picture ID such as student card, driving licence or passport.
11. Existing tattoos must be at least 1 month old before worked on.
12. No genital or facial tattoos will be accepted.
13. One tattoo fix at the Black Eye Tattoo Studio in Rotherham.
14. The Black Eye Tattoo Studio reserve the right to refuse service for any reason - for example: poor attitude, unpreparedness, a lack of knowledge or too much uncertainty.
15. Global will not accept responsibility should the winner be unhappy with the results of the 'tattoo fix' work carried out by Black Eye Tattoo Studio.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.