Shape Of You (Remix) Ed Sheeran Feat. Stormzy
30 October 2017, 00:00
Full terms and conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Win Your Way To The MTV EMAs’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run between Monday 30th October and Friday 3rd November 2017 across the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. Listeners will be required to identify the specified song played on Capital as directed on-air by the presenter(s) and text in whilst the song is playing.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given on air to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”) during the entry period whilst the song is playing. Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus your standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. If listeners text before or after the song has played, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. There will be a maximum of 1 competition round per day broadcast across the Capital Network (hereafter “Network Rounds”) and a maximum of 1 additional round broadcast on Capital London which is also available on Capital’s Digital channels as Capital UK (hereafter “Local rounds”). Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
10. All entrants must be 18 or over and be able to attend the ceremony in London on Sunday 12th November 2017.
11. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 3 entries;any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
12. The prize is:
1 x pair of standing tickets to the Event.
1 x pair to the official Event pre-party.
One nights’ accommodation for two people (sharing a double or twin room) at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, 128 King Henry’s Road, London NW3 3ST.
Standard class travel to and from London (either by train or plane depending on where the Winner lives), which for the avoidance of doubt shall exclude ground transportation to and from the train station or airport, as applicable.
Transportation from the Hotel to the Pre-Party, from the Pre-Party to the Event and from the Event to the Hotel on 12th November 2017.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. 14. Prize is non transferrable and no alternative is available.
(i) Winners are solely responsible for arranging all ground transfers in the UK, as well as the cost of such transfers;
(ii) Winners are responsible for arranging their own travel insurance;
(iii) Winners are responsible for arriving in good time for train travel/flight check-in in the case of the travel provided being valid for specific trains/non-flexible flights only, with any additional travel costs as a result to be covered by the Winner;
(iv) Winners are responsible for all room service costs and any additional charges or expenses incurred by Winner or their guests (“Guests” and each a “Guest”) during their hotel stay, as well as any damage caused to their hotel room;
(v) to guarantee entry into the Event and Music Week Event, winners must ensure that they arrive at the venue in plenty of time with their tickets in the same state they were provided and wearing the wristband provided;
(vi) Winners and Guests will not be allowed to enter the venue of the Event or the Music Week Event if they appear intoxicated or under the influence of drugs;
(vii) a provision that each Winner’s Guest must be aged eighteen (18) or over on the date of the Event or the Music Week Event, as applicable; and