Capital London: Win Tickets To See Justin Bieber
Full terms and conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Win Justin Bieber Tickets’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 26th June to Friday 30th June 2017 on Capital London and Capital UK. (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. Listeners will be required to identify the missing word from an Justin Bieber song played on-air.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word BIEBER to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus your standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. If listeners text outside of this time, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner where they will be required to give their answer. This call will be played out on air.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. There will be a maximum of 2 competition rounds per day broadcast on Capital London, which is also available on Capital’s Digital channels (as Capital UK) and an additional round broadcast across the Capital Network. Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
10. All entrants must be 18 or over and be able to attend ‘Barclaycard presents British Summer Time- Justin Bieber plus special guests’ concert on Sunday 2nd July 2017.
11. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 3 entries; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
12. The prize is: 1 x pair of “Barclaycard VIP Summer Garden” tickets to see Justin Bieber perform at Hyde Park, London on Sunday 2nd July 2017 at the ‘Barclaycard presents British Summer Time - Justin Bieber plus special guests’ event. No travel and accommodation is included in the prize. Strictly 1 pair of tickets per winner.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
14. Prize is non transferrable and no alternative is available.
15. These terms and conditions should be read in addition to the specified terms and conditions on the ticket, and in accordance with the Venue and/or Promoter terms, conditions and regulations. More information can be found at this link: http://www.bst-hydepark.com
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.