Crying In The Club Camila Cabello
7 October 2016, 10:09
Full Terms and Conditions
GLOBAL’S MAKE SOME NOISE TEXT TO WIN & DONATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found atwww.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") which will run from 6am on 7th October 2016 until 10am on 10th October 2016 (“the Duration”).
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is the Capital Network.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word CRAIG to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 6am on 7th October 2016 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 10am on 10th October 2016 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times, however you must text STOP after each entry if you wish to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of a Yamaha F310 accoustic guitar signed by Craig David.
11. This prize must be redeemed by 31st January 2017.
12. Free delivery is included for UK addresses. Alternatively, items can be collected from our offices in central London, 30 Leicester Square, WC2H 7LA.
13. Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks for delivery of the prize.
14. The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
15. We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
16. Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
17. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG831-51159-55647).
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196