Capital Network: Vodafone + Hideout
12 June 2017, 06:00
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Vodafone Hideout Giveaway’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 12th June 2017 to Tuesday 20th June 2017 on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an and register their details on the relevant win page. Online entry will open at 06.01 on Monday 12th June 2017 and close at 23:59:59 on Tuesday 20th June 2017.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com/win and find the Vodafone Hideout page that hosts a 360 image.
5. Using a zoom and find function, Entrants must find the hidden item in the image, click on it and enter their details.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all the correct, eligible entries post the closing date.
7. The winner will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry.
8. Winners may be required to take part in publicity and by entering this competition you agree that the radio station or promotional partners may use the name, likeness, photo, video, audio, voice and hometown details of you for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
9. Winners may be filmed and recorded while receiving all or part of their prize. You hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non- exclusive licence to Global Radio to use, reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute, publish the film or audio and to distribute and/or broadcast such film or audio in whole or in part in all media and in all formats (including transmission by way of analogue transmission, digital audio broadcasting, internet, satellite, television, film, cable or telephony) and to sub-license any other persons to do so, in each case for such purposes as Global Radio may in its reasonable discretion determine.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and must hold a valid passport.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
12. The competition is not open to Vodafone employees, friends or family.
13. Winners must live within mainland UK and excludes NI / ROI / Channel Islands / Isle of Wight / Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly.
One winner will receive:
Return flights for two people from London to Split, Croatia
Return private transfers from Split to Novalja, Pag Island
A £100 travel contribution will be provided to each set of winners to make their own way to and from London.
Six nights’ accommodation in an apartment for two people on Pag Island
Two standard tickets to Hideout Festival 2017
Two tickets to an exclusive Hideout Beach Party on Monday 26th June
Two boat party tickets
A jet pack experience for two people on Zrce Beach
Winner and friend must be available to travel between Sunday 25th June and Saturday 1st July 2017.
Prize Terms and Conditions
14. Flights will be from one of the following airports: Belfast, Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, London Luton, London Stansted, London Gatwick or Bristol airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. A direct flight cannot be guaranteed.
15. The prize does not include food, drink, meals or any other extras or expenses, except where specified otherwise in the terms and conditions
16. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
17. Winner and friend must be over the age of 18 years.
18. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
19. Winners must have a valid passport to be able to accept the prize and travel and must have a minimum 6 months validity left on their passport from date of their return journey.
20. Travel insurance to be supplied by Global Radio.
21. Hideout Festival tickets must be collected at the festival by the winner from the Wristband exchange. The winner and friend must present photographic proof of identity and age (a valid passport or drivers license) in order to be issued with a Wristband for entry to the Festival. The winner and friend must retain the Wristband on their persons at all times during the Festival. Tickets and/or Wristbands may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
22. Hideout Festival is strictly for persons aged 18 or over.
23. The winner and friend must comply to the full Hideout Festival terms and conditions (which can be found at https://hideout.eventgenius.co.uk/cms_media/files/hideout_festival_terms_2017.pdf?static=)
24. Apartments are located a short distance to the festival site at Zrce Beach. The Apartment is a standard rated apartment and comes with Wi-Fi and air conditioning, kitchenette, parking space and a terrace or balcony.
25. The winner is responsible for making their own way to and from the festival site each day.
26. The Boat Parties take place aboard the Boats. The Boats are operated solely by Oniros Mare d.o.o. and Global Radio does not accept any liability in relation to the provision (or non-provision) of a Boat Party or any acts or omissions of the operator of the Boat.
27. The winner must accept that there is a heightened level of risk associated with boat parties and accept personal responsibility for this.
28. Jet Pack experience includes:
29. Full briefing and tutelage from qualified instructor
30. Specialist equipment provided
31. Approximately 20 minutes fly time
32. Winners must meet the specified weight requirements to participate in the Jet Pack experience.
33. Winners must sign a waiver to participate in the Jet Pack experience accepting personal responsibility for any risks associated with taking part.
34. The Boat Party and Jet Pack experience are subject to availability. Winners will be provided with a selection of available times to choose from for the Boat Party and Jet Pack experience. Information on how to redeem these experiences will be supplied via email.
35. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion