Capital Network: Veet
28 June 2017, 10:44
Veet on Capital, June/July
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Veet radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 28th June to Sunday 30th July 2017 on Capital FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to Capital.co.uk and register answer the multiple choice question and register their details. Online entry will open at 10:45 on Wednesday 28th June and close at 23:59 on Sunday 30th July.
- At the end of the competition one entrant will be selected at random to win the prize.
- Entrants must be 18 or over for a holiday and a need a valid passport
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
The prize will be a trip to Ibiza for 2:
Return flights for two people from London City Airport to Ibiza Airport on Thursday 17th August returning Sunday 20th August 2017
Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
3 Nights accommodation at Sol House Ibiza by Ibiza Rocks from Thursday 17th August to Sunday 20th August 2017
Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
VIP standing balcony tickets for two people to Craig David’s TS5 Pool Party on Thursday 17th August 2017
Prize terms and conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability, at the discretion of the organiser, at the time of booking. Travel will be on Thursday 17th August returning Sunday 20th August 2017, winner must be available at this time.
- Flights will be from London City Airport on Thursday 17th August 2017 departing at 09:10 returning from Ibiza Airport on Sunday 20th August 2017 at 18:05.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a house room with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the
hotel upon check-out.
- Tickets will be for the day stated only and are non-transferable. Tickets
are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion