Mi Gente J Balvin & Willy William Download 'Mi Gente' on iTunes
12 June 2017, 00:00
University of Salford – Street Stars Open Day Competition
Saturday June 24th 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘University of Salford – Street Stars Open Day Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Saturday 24th June 2017 on Capital Manchester/Liverpool/Yorkshire/Birmingham.(the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must find the Street Stars at the University of Salford Open Day on Saturday 24th June 2017 who will be situated outside the New Adelphi building. Entrants will need to register their details on the iPad entry form which will be available from 10:00 to 16:00 on Saturday 24th June 2017.
4. A winner will be picked at random from all entries and notified by telephone within 14 days of the competition closing date.
5. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One winner will receive a Work Experience Day at the new Capital Manchester studios in Spinningfields which will include an overview of each department (news, programming, sales, creative & marketing) and lunch will be included.
8. The day will run from 10am – 4pm and a date will be arranged direct with the winner and subject to department availability.
9. Prize must be taken before October 31st 2017.
10. Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The Work Experience Day can only take place at the new Capital Manchester studios in Spinningfields – there are no alternative radio studios to choose from.
12. Travel expenses will be the responsibility of the winner.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.