Capital Network: Sky Studios Surprise
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Capital Sky Studios Surprise’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 3 December 2016 to Sunday 4 December 2016 on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go to the Sky Studios between 12:00 & 18:00 on each day of the competition and record their Capital TV Entertainment Report in the Sky News Studio.
- A Capital Presenter will appear at random in the Sky Studios and surprise someone in the middle of their Capital Entertainment Report with a prize.
- The winner will be chosen by the Capital Editorial team based on presenting style, timing of their report and the presenter’s arrival in the studios.
- By delivering a Capital TV Entertainment Report in the Sky Studios you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such video; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the video (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Any participation in the Sky Studios is subject to all terms and conditions and rules relating to the Sky Studios.
- Entrants must be aged 16 years or over.
- Multiple entries are permitted in that participants can record as many Capital TV Entertainment Reports as they like and availability in the studios will allow.
- The prize is as follows:
- Saturday 3 December 2016 – 1 x pair of tickets to see Olly Murs at the O2 Arena on Friday 31 March 2017 with passes to Sky Backstage before the gig
- Sunday 4 December 2016 – 1 x pair of tickets to see Little Mix at the O2 Arena on Saturday 25 November 2017 with passes to Sky Backstage before the gig
- Tickets are for the artist and day stated and are non-transferable.
- No travel or accomodation is inluded in the prize.
- Winners must abide by all terms & conditions relating to the tickets, venue and Sky Backstage.
- Sky reserves the right to refuse admission to Sky Backstage at their own discretion
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion