Network: See Ed Sheeran Live with Capital and WarChild
23 January 2018, 07:24
Full terms and conditions.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Ed Sheeran Winning Weekend’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Capital London Breakfast (the “Radio Station”) on Tuesday 23rd January.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. Listeners will be required to identify the missing lyric in a clip played on the breakfast show.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word WIN to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”) whilst the song is playing. Text messages at your standard network rate.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. If listeners text before or after the song has played, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. There will be a maximum of 1 competition round on Capital London, which is also available on Capital’s Digital channels. Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
10. All entrants must be 18 or over and be available to travel to London and attend the Ed Sheeran gig at Indigo at the O2 on Monday 19th February.
12. The Prize is 1 x pair of tickets to see Ed Sheeran perform at Indigo at the O2 on Monday 19th February
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
14. Prize is non transferrable and no alternative is available