Fast Car Jonas Blue feat. Dakota
24 September 2012, 11:32
The Sun & One Direction on Capital Network, September 2012
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) apply to ‘The Sun & One Direction’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Saturday 29th September 2012 to Sunday 30th September 2012 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital Network.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. One texter will be drawn at random and brought to air to play. The caller must select a member of One Direction to ask them a question. If they answer the question correctly, they will win the prize.
5. Should the caller answer incorrectly, the question will be thrown out to the listeners to text in to answer to steal the prize from them.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over but the 2 guests can be over 14.
7. Multiple entries are permitted – you can enter as many times as you like but you may only win once.
8. The prize is a trip for 3 x people to see One Direction in Manchester at 2pm on Saturday 20th April 2013.
9. The prize includes 3 x tickets to see One Direction at the MEN Arena on Saturday 20th April, access for 3 x people to VIP area, meet and greet with the band, return train travel to Manchester, two nights overnight accommodation at the 4 star Park Inn by Raddison hotel, breakfast for 3 x people both mornings, return transfers from the station to the hotel, evening meal at a restaurant of the winner’s choice on both evenings, a selective shopping experience with a personal shopper at Selfridges with a £1,000 of Selfridges vouchers plus £1,000 spending money.
10. Travel will be from Friday 19th April 2013 to Sunday 21st April 2012, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
11. Hotel is based on 3 people sharing 1 x twin and 1 x single room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
12. Evening meal is based on 3 x adults sharing a three course meal from the a la carte menu including ½ bottle of house wine, mineral water and coffee. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. Michelin starred restaurants are excluded.
13. Selfridges selective shopping experience is subject to availability at the time of booking.
14. Alcohol cannot be served to anyone under the age of 18 years old.
15. The £1,000 spending money will be delivered in the form of a cheque made out to the winner’s name.
16. The prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative.