Capital Network: Capital’s Monster Mash-Up with Vodafone
Capital’s Monster Mash-Up with Vodafone on Capital, October 2016
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at (http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Capital’s Monster Mash-Up with Vodafone’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 17th October 2016 to Thursday 27th October 2016 on Capital London, Liverpool, Manchester, South Coast, Birmingham, North Western Wales and Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant send a text message with the keyword as given out on-air by the presenters to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air within each show each day.
- Listeners will be asked to answer a simple question. From all correct & eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random and awarded the prize within the following shows;
4.1. Breakfast (0600 – 1000am) & Drive (1600-1900pm): Monday 17th – Friday 21st October & Monday 24th – Thursday 27th October. 18 winners in total
4.2. Afternoons (12-4pm) on Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd October. 2 winners in total.
- Winners will be announced on-air.
- All entrants will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If entrants fail to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is;
9.1. TBC once we get details of what tickets are being given away where.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion