Capital Network: Meerkat Movies
16 March 2018, 00:01
Terms and conditions for the Meerkat Movies competition on the Capital Network, March 2018
Meerkat Movies on Capital Network, March 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “Meerkat Movies’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 16.03.18 to 03.05.18 on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on 16/03/18 and close at 23:59 on 03/05/18.
- Entrants must answer a question on the competition page to enter.
- From all eligible and correct entries, one winner will be drawn at random
- Entrant must be 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Hollywood LA Trip, including:
- Return flights for two adults to Los Angeles, USA
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 4-star Line Hotel
- Hollywood Studio Tour and Movie Stars' Homes Tour. Includes:
- Go behind the scenes
- See dozens of celebrity homes
- Professional guide
- Lunch for two people at The Ivy restaurant
- Nibbles and Cocktails for two people at the Upstairs rooftop bar, Ace Hotel
- ESTA fees
- Travel insurance
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and USA).
- Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. A direct flight cannot be guaranteed. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a room only basis. At least one guest must be over the age of 21.
- Warner Bros. Hollywood Studio Tour is subject to availability at the time of booking. Tour will last approximately 6 hours. Tour departs at 9:30am or 12:15pm subject to change.
- Lunch at The Ivy is based on two adults enjoying a two-course meal from the lunch menu including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine and mineral water.
- Nibbles and cocktails at the Upstairs rooftop bar is based on two adults enjoying two snacks from the bar bites menu and two cocktails per person. Entrance is based on a right of admission reserved policy. Entrance to the venue cannot be guaranteed and is at the doorman’s discretion, entrants must be aged over 21 and over. Passport ID may be required.
- For all US trips, UK Passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) from the US Embassy, which can be applied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the United States of America. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected. Should the winner purchase their ESTA through a third party rather than the official site, NDL will only reimburse the actual cost of the ESTA and not any of the fees involved.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.