On Air Now
Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
Full terms & conditions.
‘Be A Jingle Bell Baller’ on Capital Network, November 2017 RULES
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Be A Jingle Bell Baller’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 9th November to Friday 10th November across the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. Listeners will be required to correctly answer a question set on air.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word BALL and their answer to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”) during the 5 minute entry period. Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus your standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. If listeners text before or after the entry time period, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. There will be a maximum of 3 competition rounds per day broadcast across the Capital Network and an up to an additional 2 rounds broadcast on Capital London, which is also available on Capital’s Digital channels as Capital UK. Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
10. All entrants must be 18 or over.
11. ID will be required for entry into the event.
12. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 3 entries; any additional entries above this limit
will be excluded from the Competition.
The prize is one pair of tickets to Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball at The O2 Arena, London.
The tickets will be for either Saturday December 9th OR Sunday December 10th 2017. This information will be given out on air prior to the set-up for that competition round.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. 15. The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative available.
16. Each prize of 2 tickets must be won by a separate entrant.
17. Travel, accommodation and insurance are not included in the prize unless otherwise stated.
18. These terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and the terms and conditions of the O2 Arena (the “Venue Conditions”) apply to any and all Tickets (“Tickets”) to The Jingle Bell Ball 2017 due to be held at The O2 Arena, London on 9th & 10th December 2017 (the “Event”).
19. By being present at the Event you consent to being filmed and/or recorded. You also agree not to assert any moral (or similar) rights and give all necessary consents under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended) and all other applicable legislation in respect of any film and/or recordings. Please note that BAL is entitled to make full use of any film and/or recording in all current and future media worldwide without any liability or payment to you, including permitting others to do the same.
20. Any person who purchases, holds or uses a Ticket (“Ticket Holder”) acknowledges and agrees that he or she is subject to these Conditions and to the Venue Conditions.
21. If a Ticket is declared void or if a Ticket Holder is refused admission to or removed from the Event because of a breach of these Conditions or of the Venue Conditions, no money shall be refunded to the Ticket Holder.
22. All persons who wish to gain access to the Event must have a valid Ticket.
23. Neither the Ticket Holder nor any other person is entitled to assign, donate, transfer or otherwise dispose of any rights arising from the Ticket, or the Ticket itself, to any third party, including, without limitation, if the transferee does or intends to:
(a) sell, resell, expose, offer or make available for sale, auction, donate or otherwise dispose of Ticket(s) in any manner or place whatsoever, including, without limitation, online via an online auction website; and/or
(b) transfer or use such rights or a Ticket as part of or for any unauthorised: (i) advertising, sales or promotional purposes;
(ii) premium give-away, competition, prize draw or sweepstake; or
(iii) hospitality or travel package.
24. Winners will need to bring Photo Identification in case they are required to prove their identity.
25. One of either the winner or their guest must be 18 years old or over at the date of the event to gain entry.
26. In the event of a conflict between the Conditions and the Venue Conditions, the Conditions shall prevail.
SP: Global Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs ( http://www.capitalfm.com/faq/premium-rate-phone-and-text-capital-fm/) or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.