Up In Here 5 After Midnight
Heinz Beanz on Capital, September – November 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/)(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Heinz Beanz’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 05/09/16 to 13/11/16 on Heart Network, Capital Network, Capital XTRA, Gold, Classic FM, LBC, Smooth Network and Radio X, (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to Capitalfm.com/Heinz and register their details. Online entry will open at 12.00 05/09/16 and closes 23.59 13/11/16
4. Entrants will be required to upload a video performance of their own Can Song (instruction videos will be provided on the competition page as a guide) and register their details on the entry form provided. Any entry considered inappropriate (due to foul language, nudity or scenes considered not appropriate for a family audience) will not be eligible to win. Videos must not include any products that are considered a competitor to Heinz, any entry that features a competitor will not be eligible for entry. All appropriate entries will be uploaded to the competition gallery to be viewed by the public.
5. Entrants must have permission from each participant in the video. Videos containing children must only be uploaded by their parents or guardians.
6. The entrant who registers their details will be eligible to win the prize.
7. Duplicate video entries from multiple entrants will be excluded.
8. From all eligible entries, 5 entries will be picked at random. From the 5 shortlisted at random a panel of Heinz, Capital and Heart members will pick the video they deem to show the most skill and ability in performing the can song.
9. By submitting a video to the site you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such video; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the video (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
10. Entrants will be playing against entrants from Capital, Capital XTRA, Smooth, Gold, LBC, Classic FM, Radio X and Heart for one overall prize.
11. Entrants must be over 18 years of age or have permission from their parent or legal guardian if they wish to participate. Please note, that elements of the prize have age restrictions that the winner will not be able to undertake if they are under the age indicated.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
One winner will receive:
13. A noisy trip to London:
Return 1st class train travel to for 2 people to London
Return private transfers from the station to the hotel in London
2 nights’ accommodation for 2 people at a 5* hotel
Breakfast for 2 people
2 x movie UK premiere tickets
Helicopter ride over London
2 x premium matinee tickets to see Stomp
Private pod at Lucky Voice in Soho (including drinks and snacks)
VIP entry and reserved area at Mahiki
£5,000 spending money
- Transfer will be private and not shared with other passengers
- The hotel is classed as 5* and based on 2 people sharing a ‘Wonderful Room’ with en-suite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Due to the nature of premiere tickets we will only be given 1 or 2 week’s notice as to which film premiere prize winners can attend, winners will need to be flexible with timings. The premiere is likely to take place in Leicester Square on a weeknight, however this may vary.
- Helicopter flights: Flights operate on selected weekend dates from March to October in Hertfordshire. Min age 6 - 16 (under 12's to be accompanied by participating adult). Max weight 17. Pregnant women over 7 months cannot fly. Photo ID (e.g. passport/photo driving licence) and utility or mobile bill with name and address required on day. This is a weather dependent activity, mainly due to wind speeds and cloud base above the ground. All cancellations are rebooked directly with the venue. A 15 to 30 minute safety briefing takes place before the flight, then flight time lasts up to 30 minutes from engines-on to engines-off. Please arrive a few minutes in advance of the booked time to ensure a prompt start.
- Karaoke pod is for a minimum of 2 hours and includes £200 towards food and drink during the session.
- Entrances to Mahiki based on a right of admission policy. Entrance to the venue cannot be guaranteed and is at the doorman’s discretion, people must be over 21 and over. Passport ID may be required.
- Spending money will be in the form of a cheque made payable to the winner only. This will be sent in the post within 28 days of the winner being notified.
Premiere Tickets – The tickets will be based on the age rating of the movie (i.e. over 12 years of age, over 16 years of age or over 18 years of age)
Helicopter Ride – Minimum age of 6 years of age, under 12’s to be accompanied by participating adult.
Theatre Tickets – Children below school age will not be admitted and all children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Mahiki Nightclub – Minimum age of 21 years of age.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Heinz Beanz have partnered up with Global’s Make Some Noise. If 100 or more #cansong video entries are shared via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, Kraft Heinz Beanz will donate £100,000(net) to Global’s Make Some Noise Charity. An announcement as to whether this target has been achieved will be published on Capitalfm.com/Heinz on Friday 7th October