Capital Network: eBay 2017
28 August 2017, 00:01
eBay Competition on Capital Network & Capital XTRA - August – October 2017
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ and http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘eBay Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 28th August 2017 to Sunday 1st October 2017 on Capital Network & Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an entrant must go online to capitalfm.com or capitalxtra.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 28th August 2017 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 1st October 2017.
- Entrants must go online, complete the entry form and answer the question to be entered into the Competition.
- The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received and notified of their win within 28 days of the closing date.
- Entrants must be aged 16 years or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The winner will be contacted by Global Radio and will have 28 days from the first point of contact to select an item/items up to a value of £1,000 at Buy It Now price from https://www.ebay.co.uk/. Prize excludes Auction items. Global Radio will purchase the item and arrange delivery to the winner.
- The item/items must be available on https://www.ebay.co.uk/. Should the item/items be unavailable Global Radio will contact the winner to select a substitute at the same value.
- Estimated delivery date will be based on Seller’s dispatch time and delivery service. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.