New Rules Dua Lipa Download 'New Rules' on iTunes
Jingle Bell Ball Tickets, Capital Online, November 2017
Details of the Competition:
10. These terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and the terms and conditions of the O2 Arena (the “Venue Conditions”) apply to any and all Tickets (“Tickets”) to The Jingle Bell Ball 2017 due to be held at The O2 Arena, London on 9th & 10th December 2017 (the “Event”).
11. By being present at the Event you consent to being filmed and/or recorded. You also agree not to assert any moral (or similar) rights and give all necessary consents under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended) and all other applicable legislation in respect of any film and/or recordings. Please note that BAL is entitled to make full use of any film and/or recording in all current and future media worldwide without any liability or payment to you, including permitting others to do the same.
12. Any person who purchases, holds or uses a Ticket (“Ticket Holder”) acknowledges and agrees that he or she is subject to these Conditions and to the Venue Conditions.
13. If a Ticket is declared void or if a Ticket Holder is refused admission to or removed from the Event because of a breach of these Conditions or of the Venue Conditions, no money shall be refunded to the Ticket Holder.
14. All persons who wish to gain access to the Event must have a valid Ticket.
15. Neither the Ticket Holder nor any other person is entitled to assign, donate, transfer or otherwise dispose of any rights arising from the Ticket, or the Ticket itself, to any third party, including, without limitation, if the transferee does or intends to:
(a) sell, resell, expose, offer or make available for sale, auction, donate or otherwise dispose of Ticket(s) in any manner or place whatsoever, including, without limitation, online via an online auction website; and/or
(b) transfer or use such rights or a Ticket as part of or for any unauthorised:
(i) advertising, sales or promotional purposes;
(ii) premium give-away, competition, prize draw or sweepstake; or
(iii) hospitality or travel package.
16. Winners will need to bring Photo Identification in case they are required to prove their identity.
17. One of either the winner or their guest must be 18 years old or over at the date of the event to gain entry.
18. In the event of a conflict between the Conditions and the Venue Conditions, the Conditions shall prevail.
19. SP: Global Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs ( http://www.capitalfm.com/faq/premium-rate-phone-and-text-capital-fm/) or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.
THE O2 STANDARD SEATING TERMS & CONDITIONS 1. The O2’s full terms and conditions relating to Ticket sales and admission (the “Terms and
Conditions”) can be found at www.theo2.co.uk and are available upon request from The O2 Box Office. 2. A “Ticket” means a ticket, electronic ticket, wristband or any other device giving the bearer the
right to attend an event.
3. Please check your Ticket upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing the Ticket or removing a Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the relevant venue and upon request for inspection at any time during the event. Failure to produce your Ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the relevant venue.
4. Purchase of a Ticket, other than via an authorised Ticket agent or ticketing partner of a venue or the event promoter, are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such ticket without refund or other compensation. Authorised Ticket agents of The O2 include AXS and Amazon Tickets. Resale, or attempted resale, of a Ticket other than via the official Ticket resale partner of a venue or the event promoter, are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket without refund or other compensation. StubHub is the operator of the official Ticket resale marketplace for The O2 (for the resale of Tickets which have been purchased validly in accordance with the Terms and Conditions). We may also seize and/or cancel without refund any Ticket purchased using methods generated by a script, macro, ticket bot or through the use of automated devices. In addition, the event promoter may appoint its own authorised Ticket agents on an event by event basis.
5. If you are unsure as to whether or not a person offering Tickets for sale is an authorised Ticket agent, Ticketing partner or official Ticket resale partner, particularly on the secondary ticketing market,
please contact our Customer Service department on 0208 463 2000. Please be aware that auction sites and non-ticket specific consumer to consumer websites are not authorised Ticket agents.
6. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions (subject always to these Ticket terms and conditions).
7. It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead at the date and time printed on this Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
8. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled or postponed please refer to your point of purchase for details of your Ticket agent’s refund and/or exchange policy.
9. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on this Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat printed on your Ticket.
10. We are not liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged. Standing Tickets purchased from third party agents cannot be duplicated if lost or stolen.
11. All children (including infants) need a Ticket to enter the event unless otherwise specified on the event details page. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over within The O2 arena. Children under 16 cannot enter the standing area. Most indigo at The O2 shows are for all ages, but children aged 14 years and under must be accompanied by an adult and seated. Club nights are 18+ only. Other age restrictions may apply to specific events and are notified at the point of sale.
12. In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission to, or to eject you from, the relevant venue without compensation or refund.
13. Searching is a condition of entry. We operate compulsory airport-style archway scanners at the venue entrances. For further information on these and for details of prohibited items please see the Terms and Conditions.
14. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in The O2. Food and beverages cannot be brought into The O2 arena or indigo at The O2 and may be restricted or limited in relation to events taking place at other venues within The O2.
15. If you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age when purchasing alcohol. 16. The O2 is a no smoking venue. Electronic cigarettes may be used in communal areas but must not
be used in The O2 arena or in prohibited areas.
17. There is no re-admission once you have left the relevant venue. 18. There will be no admission to the event before the designated opening times. For some shows, latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
19. Should you experience any problems during your visit please contact the nearest steward as every effort will be made to resolve issues prior to or during the event.
20. In seated areas other people might stand up in front of you during the event. Refunds and compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted in this way otherwise disturbed by members of the audience entering/exiting their seat.
21. Unauthorised photography or recording is not permitted.
23. The O2 is located at North Greenwich tube station and can also be accessed via bus and river. Please see www.tfl.gov.uk and www.thamesclippers.com for transport information.
24. You must leave The O2 quietly and with consideration for our neighbours.
25. You give your express consent (both on your own behalf and on behalf of any minors accompanying you to the Event) to your actual or simulated likenesses to be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording in relation to the Event and/or any element thereof and such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording being exploited in any and all media for any purpose (including commercial distribution) at any time throughout the world without payment to you. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers.
26. Flashing lights may be used as part of the Event production. 27. Special Effects, Lasers and Pyrotechnics may be used as part of the Event production.
28. The artist and billed performer line up may be subject to change at any time without notice and shall not warrant a refund or any other compensation.
29. Tickets will be restricted to a maximum of six per person. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets without prior notice purchased in excess of this number.
30. The Event Promoter and its affiliates, successors or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.