Capital Network: Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
16 June 2017, 12:00
WIN £1,000 WITH COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR | JUNE 2017
- The following rules ("Rules") together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) apply to ‘Win Tickets To Capital Up Close With Coca-Cola’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Friday 16th June 2017 to 30th June 2017 on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open on at 13:01 on Friday 16th June 2017 and close at 23:59 on Friday 30th June 2017.
- Online we will ask a question. Entrants must pick the correct answer from the multiple choice selection.
- 1x winner will be selected from all of the correct entrants and contacted via email or phone within 7 days after the competition has closed.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- 1 winner will receive £1000 cash which will be sent to the named winner as a cheque or via bank transfer.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
- Prize is non transferrable and no alternative is available