Say You Won't Let Go James Arthur Download 'Say You Won't Let Go' on iTunes
Office Christmas Party Promo on Capital FM November
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Office Christmas Party Promo’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 5th December to Thursday 8th December 2016 on Capital FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details and submit their story. Online entry will open at 9am Tuesday 29th November 2016 on and close at 4pm on Thursday 8th December.
4. Entries will be judged on most relevant, entertaining and engaging by Capital FM producers.
5. If an entrant is deemed to have entered the most relevant, entertaining and engageing entry, they will be deemed the winner.
6. There will be 4 winners selected across the competition period, with rolling entries:
• Draw 1: between 12pm & 1pm Monday 5th December
• Draw 2: between 12pm & 1pm Tuesday 6th December
• Draw 3: between 12pm & 1pm Wednesday 7th December
• Draw 4: between 12pm & 1pm Thursday 8th December
8. The winner may be asked to come to air with the presenter at a time requested by producers, if they are unable to be contacted or come to air, a new winner will be chosen.
9. Entrants much be over aged 18 years or over.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed
11. 4 x Prizes will be awrded across the week.
12. Each prize consists of £1500, provided to winners via cheque.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.