Capital Network: McDonald's
18 August 2017, 13:00
McDonald’s Good Times – Fusion Festival on Capital, August & Sept 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘McDonald’s Good Times – Fusion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18/08/17 to 01/09/17 online and 21/08/17 to 25/08/17 on air on Capital (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- On Air: To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the good times password to the text number given out on air (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The text lines will open at 10:00am and close at 12pm on each day of the competition.
- Each day of the competition Capital will share a ‘good times guest list password’ on official social media channels. Listeners will need to text in that day’s password by 12pm (after which it will be removed from socials and the text lines will close).
- From all entries received one entrant will be picked at random and called back on air – they would need to tell the presenter what the correct password for that day is. If the entrant answers incorrectly they will forfeit the prize and the presenter will move onto another randomly selected entrant – this process will continue until an entrant answers the phone with the correct password.
- Online: To enter the competition an Entrant must go online to CapitalFM.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 13.00 on 18/08/17 and close at 13.00 on 01/09/17. Entrants will need to correctly answer a question, from all correct entries 5 winners will be picked at random and contacted on the details supplied at the point of entry.
- The winner and their guests must be over 18 years of age.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- On Air: 5 winners, each winning:
- 4 x tickets to Fusion Festival in Liverpool between Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd September 2017
- Return travel for 4 people to Liverpool on Saturday 2nd- Monday 4th September 2017
- 2 night hotel accommodation at the 4* Radisson Blu Liverpool Hotel for 4 people from Saturday 2nd-Monday 4th September 2017.
Online: 5 winners, each winning:
- 2 x tickets to Fusion Festival in Liverpool between Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd September 2017
- £250.00 cash
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Online prize does not include travel or accommodation. Cash will be provided to the named winner via bank transfer or cheque within 28 days of the winner being notified
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and will be on Saturday 2nd – Monday 4th September 2017
- Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 1 week in advance.
- Travel to and from the hotel and festival will not be included
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on four adults sharing two double rooms with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.