On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 6am
12 February 2018, 00:01
Belvita Promotion on the Capital Network February 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Belvita 2018 Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run between 12th February 2018 and 1st March 2018 on Capital Network, Heart Network, Heart 80s, Smooth network, Capital Xtra, Classic FM, Radio X and Gold (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com answer the question and register their details.
4. From all the correct entries received, one will be selected at random and deemed the winner.
5. The chosen winner will be contacted using the contact details submitted. If the winner cannot be contacted after 5 attempts, we will randomly select another winner. This will continue until we are able to successfully contact the winner.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
The prize will be a trip to New York for 2 people:
- 1.Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and USA). Must be booked a minimum of 8 weeks in advance.
- 2.Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- 3.Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- 4.Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with ensuite bathroom on a room only basis. At least one guest must be over the age of 21.
- 5.Based on two adults enjoying a 2 course meal from the brunch menu including one glass of prosecco per person, mineral water and coffee. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- 6.For all US trips, UK Passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) from the US Embassy, which can be applied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the United States of America. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected. Should the winner purchase their ESTA through a third party rather than the official site, NDL will only reimburse the actual cost of the ESTA and not any of the fees involved.
- 7.Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- 8.All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. There is no cash alternative.