Capital Network: Barclays
Barclays Digisafe on Capital FM, June-July 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Barclays Digisafe’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 12th June to Sunday 1st July 2018 on Capitalfm.com.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- 3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.capitalfm.com and register their details; once online, entrants must answer a multi choice question based on the content of the page between 00:01 on Tuesday 12th June and close at 23:59 on Sunday 1st July 2018.
- There will be one winner, who will be chosen at random by the end of the following week after the competition has closed on Sunday 1st July 2018.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over and have a valid UK passport.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
- We will attempt to contact the winner on three occasions, using the telephone and if necessary, email details provided during registration. If unsuccessful on all three occasions and if we’ve had no response by 31st July 2018 we will select another entrant as the prize winner.
- 8. The prize package consists of the following:
- Return flights for two people to Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- 7 nights accommodation at a 4 star centrally located hotel
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Sea kayak experience for two people. Includes:
- Snacks and beverages
- Kayak to the island of Lokrum
- Snorkel at a secluded beach cave
- Island boat tour for two people. Includes:
- Lunch and drinks
- Game of Thrones tour for two people. Includes
- Local guide
- Stories from the set
- Visit Lovrienac Fort posing as Red Keep
- Pile Gate where Riot in The Streets took place
- Zip line experience for two people. Includes:
- 60 metres above Tri brata in Vrbica beach
- Speed control
- £200 spending money
- Travel insurance
- Tourism Tax
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Valentines Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Croatia). As these dates will vary in the UK and Croatia, you will be asked to provide three sets of non-consecutive dates you would like to book and will receive confirmation of the dates available for travel.
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct flight availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest airport. Prize includes all flight taxes and surcharges. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Prize also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out. The winner will be provided with the funds to do this.
- Sea Kayak experience for two people is subject to availability at the time of booking. Winner will be provided with all necessary equipment. Departure times may vary according to season, winner will be advised of these at the time of booking. The minimum age to take part is 6 years, under 18's must be accompanied by an adult. This tour is subject to favourable weather and/or sea conditions. Winner and guest must be competent swimmer.
- Island boat tour for two people is subject to availability at the time of booking. This tour will last 8 hours. As snacks and beverages are included, please advise of any specific dietary requirements or food allergies at time of booking. Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Game of thrones tour for two people is subject to availability at the time of booking. A moderate amount of walking is involved so winner and guest are advised to wear sensible shoes. Entrance fees to St. Lowrence Fortress are included in the prize and payable locally. This tour will last 2 hrs.
- Zip-line experience for two people is subject to availability at the time of booking. Winner and guest are advised to wear sensible clothing and shoes. Zip lining experience will last 60 minutes.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- The winner must claim their prize by responding to the prize fulfilment agency within 12 months of their initial correspondence. On responding, the winner will confirm they are wanting to accept the prize. From this date, the winner will be given a further 12 month period in which they must book their holiday dates.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
The Competition is sponsored but not administered or published by Barclays. You agree to release Barclays from any liability associated with this competition.