Capital network: Aussie Hair
10 March 2018, 00:01
Aussie Hair on Capital FM, March-April 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Aussie Hair’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 10/03/18 to 22/03/18 on Capital FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com, register their details and correctly answer a multiple-choice question on the Aussie Hair competition page.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on 10/03/18 and close at 09:00 on 22/03/18.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone/and or email on the details provided by a Global representative on either 22nd or 23rd March 2018.
- Entrants entering the competition will be required to talk to a Capital presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded on either 22nd or 23rd March 2018 and played out on-air on Saturday 24th March 2018.
- If the randomly selected winner fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated, and another entrant selected at random. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed.
- Entrants and their guest must be aged 18 years or older to claim the prize and hold a valid passport and be able to enter Australia.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Employees of Aussie Hair, or any business affiliated with this campaign including immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
1 x winner will win a 7-night stay in Sydney, Australia for two people including:
- Return Flights
- Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 7-nights’ accommodation including breakfast
- Surfing lesson at Sydney’s Bondi Beach for two people
- One-hour massage at The Body Spot for two people
- Australian tourist visas for two people
- Travel insurance
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Australia).
- Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the availability from the winners nearest international airport, which may not be the closest.
- Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Massage will last 1 hour and is subject to change and availability at the time of booking. Some treatments may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions and will be substituted for a safe alternative should this be the case.
- Surfing Lesson for two people will last 2 hours and is subject to availability at the time of booking. Wetsuit, rashvest and sunscreen will be provided. Winner is advised to bring a towel and water.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the visa requirements of Australia. Approval is at the discretion of the Australian Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected. Should the winner purchase their visa through a third party rather than the official site, NDL will only reimburse the actual cost of the visa and not any of the fees involved.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- The prize is non-transferrable or refundable.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.