Capital network: Aussie Hair
22 March 2018, 11:00
Burst 2- Co- Branded Content Campaign
Aussie Hair on Capital, March-April 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Aussie Hair’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 22/03/18 to 12/04/18 on Capital FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com, register their details and correctly answer a multiple-choice question on the Aussie Hair competition page.
- Online entry will open at 11:00 on 22/03/18 and close at 10:00 on 12/04/18.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone/and or email on the details provided by a Global representative on either 12th or 13th April 2018.
- Entrants entering the competition will be required to talk to a Capital presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded on either 12th or 13th April 2018 and played out on-air on Saturday 14th April 2018.
- If the randomly selected winner fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated, and another entrant selected at random. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed.
- Entrants and their guest must be aged 18 years or older to claim the prize and hold a valid passport and be able to enter Australia.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Employees of Aussie Hair, or any business affiliated with this campaign including immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
1 x winner will win a 7-night stay in Cairns, Australia for two people including:
- Return Flights
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 7-nights’ accommodation in a 4 star centrally located hotel, including breakfast
- Outer Great Barrier Reef cruise for two people that includes seeing native wildlife in their natural environment, snorkel gear & tour, lunch & afternoon tea.
- Australian tourist visas for two people
- Travel insurance.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Australia).
- Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the availability from the winners nearest international airport, which may not be the closest. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms
can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise will last 7 hours 30 minutes and is
subject to availability at the time of booking. Includes: afternoon tea, buffet lunch, morning tea, local guide, use of snorkel equipment and guided snorkel tour. Winner and guest must advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. This activity is weather dependant and may be cancelled if there is poor weather and high winds. Should the winner and guest wish to dive this will incur a cost at the winners own expense.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the visa requirements of Australia. Approval is at the discretion of the Australian Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected.
- Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12
months from the date of our initial correspondence with them
- The prize is non-transferrable or refundable.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.