Capital Network: Apple Music
Apple Music on Capital Network, March/April 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Apple Music’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 17th March 2017 to Friday 14th April 2017 on the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.capitalfm.com and the Apple Music page.
- Answer one question and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 10:00 on Friday 17th March 2017 and close at 23.59 on Friday 14th April 2017.
- Duplicate entries from entrants will be excluded.
- From all eligible entrants, one correct entrant will be randomly selected and deemed the winner.
- Entrants must be 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x 12 Month Apple Music Subscription.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
The winner will receive 1 x 12 Month Apple Music Subscription within 28 working days.
For full Apple Music terms and conditions please consult the following link: http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.