On Air Now
Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
8 December 2017, 15:26
Campaign Apple Music on Capital, Dec 2017-Feb 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apple Music’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 11th December 2017 to Sunday 11th February 2018 on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.capital.com answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 10:00 on Monday 11th December 2017 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 11th February 2018.
4. Duplicate entries from entrants will be excluded.
5. From all eligible and correct entries, one winner will be randomly selected and deemed the winner.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• 12-month Apple music subscription. Includes:
• Millions of songs
• Unlimited listening
• 24/7 ad-free radio
• New music first
Prize Terms & Conditions:
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.