Starboy The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk
BT Sport on Capital Network September 2016.
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ apply to ‘BT radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 12/09/16 to 25/09/16 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital Network.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 06:01 on 12/09/16 and close at 23:59 on 25/09/16
5. Entrants must watch the video and answer the multiple choice question to enter.
6. From all correct entries, one winner will be selected a random.
7. The winner will be telephoned by Global to be told they have won.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
2 x Tickets to a Premier League Game.
£250 spending money.
Hisense 40 Inch Full HD FVHD Smart LED TV. Features include:
- LED TV Screen.
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution.
- Screen size: 40 inches.
- 1 USB port and 2 HDMI sockets.
- Smart TV.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- NICAM sound system.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Plus many more features…
Prize Terms & Conditions.
• All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days.
• The Premier League match will be determined and confirmed by BT Sport within 28 days of winning. Tickets are non-transferable.
• Subject to availability, BT Sport have the right to substitute tickets at any time.